Coming to you from their couch, Coach Dave & Coach Corian share the upcoming events for the month of May. HPCF Racine has a lot coming up, you don’t want to miss anything!
Firstly, we would like to congratulate our April Committed Club members. It’s not easy to stay motivated when your routine is turned on it’s head – but you did it! You were able to get creative with the workouts and stay committed to your fitness goals! Well done!
What is coming up this month:
In The Kitchen – “Nail’d It” Edition! Each Sunday we will release our In The Kitchen recipe and video and YOU can recreate the recipe (as written or with your own twist) for a chance to win a $100 gift card. Here are the specifics:
- The ITK recipe/video will be posted by HPCF Racine each Sunday.
- You have until Thursday at 5:00 PM CDT of that week to post your recreation.
- You must post the photo or video on your personal social media page, tag Peak Performance Fitness Facility, and use the hashtag #ITKNaildIt
- Because we can’t taste your dish, feel free to add some details (i.e. “I would use less pepper next time” or “my 6 year old asked for seconds”, etc.)
- Voting for the winner will take place on the HPCF Racine Members page from Thursday evening through Saturday. The winner will be announced each Sunday.
- Each week, the winner will receive a $100 gift card to a local, Racine restaurant.
7 Days of FREE Virtual Classes! We know that is can be hard to stay motivated without your gym community around you. This is your opportunity to enlist an accountability buddy to join you for our virtual classes for FREE. Just have your friend or family member call, text, or submit an online inquiry for their free consultation!
Pay It Forward Program! Thank you to our members who donated memberships to help others maintain their memberships. We know that it is harder to get back to the gym community when you spend time away, for whatever reason, so we think it is important to help others maintain that connection to HPCF. Our plan is to continue the Pay It Forward Program by matching donated months of membership one for one and members who are experiencing financial hardship can apply for up to two months of free membership through this program.