The reopening plan!
We are planning to reopen our doors on June 1st, 2020! As you can imagine, we are so excited and can’t wait to see our members. We have been spending the last few weeks planning for this day, deep cleaning, and ensuring that all guidelines are being followed and our members feel safe.
With that, there have been some changes at the gym and there will be new procedures for both our coaches and members to follow.
- We have reduced touch point areas including: coffee pots, microwaves, and the water cooler.
- We will be blocking off the cubbies in the lounge and not allowing gym bags.
- The kids area has been removed and children will not be allowed in the gym.
Classes will look a little different too:
- Classes are limited to 10 athletes.
- YOU MUST RESERVE YOUR SPOT IN CLASS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
- We have taped off areas on the floor so each member will have a designated workout area.
- Athletes MUST wipe down/disinfect all equipment and the floor in their area after each WOD.
Our class times have been adjusted to accommodate a buffer between each class and we will continue our virtual classes 2 times per day. Our plan for classes is:
- Monday through Friday, 5:00 am, 6:00 am, 9:00 am, 10:15 (open gym), 12:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:45 pm, 7:00 pm.
- Virtual classes will be held Monday through Friday at 6:00 am and 6:00 pm.
- Saturdays we will have an 8:00 am class, 9:00 am in the park (possibly), and 11:00 am.
- We will be closed on Sundays for cleaning and prep for the next week.
- **These class times are subject to change**
We are doing all that we can to put our members’ health and safety first. If you have any suggestions regarding something that we can implement, please let us know.