2019 at Peak Performance Fitness Facility was hard in many different ways.
We learned, we failed and also experienced personal victories!
- It’s ok to have bad years and rough spots. Use those moments to shape your future!
- In 2019 we got caught up more in the “business” rather than the community. This did create a disconnect between us, our members and our coaches & we are working hard to fix that.
- We know that this is a relationship building business and we are working to make meaningful connections with our members.
- Life is about learning and adjusting to achieve your goals.
- 2019 was probably the hardest year for us, professionally and personally. BUT it taught us that we can learn and move forward with a positive attitude.
What did 2019 teach you? What are you hoping to gain in 2020?