- 1 Ripe Banana peeled
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 Tbsp Chocolate chips
- ¼ Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix banana, egg, honey and in a blender. Then add in baking powder and vanilla and mix.
- Spray a muffin tin with non stick spray.
- Divide up batter among muffins.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips into each muffin.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until done.
This is a classic flavor pairing and is perfect for anytime of the day. You can add protein to the batter to thicken it up and increase your protein intake. Store in fridge or freezer.
Ready in 20-25 minutes
Serves 12 people
~62 calories per serving (depends on the style of PB and servings made)